Strange but True Facts
- Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, never telephoned His wife or mother because they were both deaf.
- You grow by about 8mm (O.3in) every night when you are asleep, but shrink to your former height the following day.
- 315 entries in Webster’s 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
- If you are locked in a completely sealed room, you will die of carbon dioxide poisoning first before you will die of oxygen deprivation.
- Venice in Italy is built on 118 sea islets joined by 400 bridges. It is gradually sinking into the water.
- When you sneeze air rushes out your nose at a rate of 100 miles per hour.
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZS_hquPtYulA